ESM Sourcing makes supplier communication, collaboration efficient, social
ESM announced this week the release of a new sourcing suite to its collection of procure-to-pay options. With this latest update, ESM Sourcing enables users to fully automate the RFx processes as they strategically source goods and services and take advantage of faster online bidding with their chosen suppliers. With automation through ESM Sourcing, users can reduce manual tasks and, ultimately, increase savings.
The affordable solution is designed for quick implementation and allows for institutions to add features as necessary.
With this latest release, ESM Sourcing users can
- Completely customize the solution to suit their organization’s needs and processes, including RFI, RFP, RFQ and RFx.
- Capitalize on a new user experience that simplifies assembly as they search for vendors and consider suppliers’ responses.
- Stop searching through old Word documents for RFx language and, instead, modularize proposals with libraries that they can build and call on as they create new documents, forcing standardization and ensuring that what is published is both accurate and up-to-date.
- Create open invitation proposals, which are visible to all suppliers within ESM’s supplier portal, and invite-only events, allowing for the strategic targeting of specific suppliers.
The updates to ESM Sourcing also is a boon for suppliers within ESM’s network.
Suppliers now can:
- More easily search for proposals from buyers using ESM Sourcing.
- Receive alerts about RFPs and other events from current customers or customers in their geographic regions.
- Pull documents and images, such as insurance certificates, from a new supplier library as they respond to events.
ESM will roll out more updates to ESM Sourcing this fall as it continues to build a social sourcing solution for its customers and supplier network.
“We’re very excited about this upcoming release,” said Anthony Rotoli, ESM’s Co-CEO. “It’s going to hit many of our customers’ current pain points as they manually draft RFPs and other requests. Customers have asked for this and, we know, they’re eager to use it.”
The Sourcing update broadens ESM’s easily implemented, affordable and configurable SaaS-based spend management solutions, which also include eProcurement, contract management, invoicing and reporting services. Other recent enhancements to ESM’s offerings include a new landing page that shows real-time statistics based on the applications deployed within an institution.
For a closer look at ESM’s Sourcing, schedule a personal demo.
ESM is a leading provider of cloud-based spend management and eProcurement solutions, giving customers complete control of their spend through a comprehensive suite of integrated, yet modular solutions. The company’s flexible sourcing, purchasing, invoicing, analytics and contract management applications help organizations save time and money. As a SaaS-based solution, ESM Solutions makes financial system integration, data visibility and streamlining of the entire procure-to-pay process fast and easy.