ESM joins forces with ERP solution to connect with local governments and K-12
LGC to offer Procurement Operations powered by ESM
Tennessee-based Local Government Corporation (LGC) is adding procurement automation to its services thanks to a new collaboration with ESM.
LGC is a private, nonprofit corporation provides computer services to more than 1,500 local government and K-12 entities in the Southeast. With this new partnership, LGC’s existing and future clients will have the opportunity to sign up for ESM’s Spend Management Suite.
With it, LGC’s ERP users will have access to all of the benefits of ESM’s spend management platform. Those features include:
- An intuitive online shopping portal that looks like other e-commerce shopping platforms and contains only an organization’s negotiated contracts and approved vendors.
- The opportunity for organizations to guide spending where they want it, such as toward local vendors, minority-owned businesses or green products.
- Complete visibility into an entity’s spend, allowing organizations to boost their negotiating power, consolidate vendors and uncover new ways to save time and money.
- Automated workflows that are configurable to a user’s specific needs.
- Easy-to-use interfaces that encourage rapid adoption and deployment.
Government Agencies and School Districts of all sizes already rely on ESM to automate its spend management processes, including purchasing, contract management and sourcing.
“This new collaboration with LGC is right in our wheelhouse,” ESM CEO Anthony Rotoli said. “We’re thrilled that more local governments and K-12’s will have the opportunity to easily sign on with ESM, so we can help them fine-tune their procurement practices.”