NC State University selects ESM for contract management
Solution offers increased visibility, enhanced search functions, better security
ESM, a leading provider of spend management solutions, today announced that NC State University has automated contract management with ESM’s flexible solution that allows users to integrate and evolve their existing contract workflows.
NC State University is a leading public research institution based in Raleigh, NC, with 32,000 undergraduate and graduate students and an endowment of more than $1.1 billion.
With ESM Contract Management, NC State University is getting rid of overflowing filing cabinets, stuffed with paper contracts, and replacing them with a centralized online contract repository that makes it easy to search and find contracts.
The contract management solution offers:
- A simplified contract creation process that supports all contract types, offers version control and includes a clause library and document templates.
- Timely notifications about contract renewals and expirations to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- The ability to track vendor communications and negotiations, which provides for enhanced visibility, the opportunity to approve or review contracts directly from email and user access security.
- The capability to build custom reports and dashboards and create approval workflows to meet user needs.
- Integration with DocuSign to streamline signature authority and eliminate unproductive tasks.
“The benefits of ESM Contract Management are many. Users save on labor costs and printing costs, and the work to review and sign new contracts is so much more efficient,” said Anthony Rotoli, ESM CEO. “We’re thrilled to help NC State University reap the rewards of automated contract management.”